How often do you ask questions and then really consider the answers?
- How are you?
- How is your family?
- What do you need NOW?
- How can I best support you?
What people need now is often different from what we think. Yes, sometimes they want you to hire them, purchase their product, or refer them. And if you can, then do that. But often, it is not that at all, even if they don’t realize it.
What else can you do?
- Just checking in; unexpected.
- Following up to see how they are doing since their divorce or illness.
- Or how their sick family member (or pet) is doing.
- If they are your employees, recognize them as often and in many ways.
- If they are in business, consider liking and sharing their social media post.
- And/or providing an amazon or google review.
These little things take such a small amount of time for you, yet they have a big impact on theirs.
The simple way of explaining this is to find small ways to share kindness.
And, p.s.the very best thing about this is that your heart will feel great when you do! So ask questions, listen up, and follow through.
Parone Group provides executives and leadership teams help every person at every level of their organization thrive. They also have a partner group that can’t be beaten. Visit us at http://www.ParoneGroup.com.